'...Officium beate Marie Virginis, secundum consuetudinem Romane Curie', Written in the 15th century in Italy
'...Officium beate Marie Virginis, secundum consuetudinem Romane Curie', followed by:
- The 'Officium Defunctorum' (fol. 115)
- 'Officium sancte Crucis' (fol. 195)
- 'vijem Psalmi penitentiales' with Litany (fol. 203)
- 'Missa beate Marie Virginis' (fol. 239)
At end 'Explicit hoc librum. Deo gratias.Amen.'.
A small 18th cent. bookplate is in the volume, bearing beneath a coronet the arms, party per bend or and gules.
- Creation: Written in the 15th century in Italy
Language of Materials
MS. Canon. Liturg. 137
Other Finding Aids
Falconer Madan, et al., A summary catalogue of western manuscripts in the Bodleian Library at Oxford which have not hitherto been catalogued in the Quarto series (7 vols. in 8 [vol. II in 2 parts], Oxford, 1895-1953; reprinted, with corrections in vols. I and VII, Munich, 1980), vol. IV, no. 19274
On parchment, with a few small miniatures, illuminated borders, etc.
4 1/4 × 3 1/4 in.