'...Hore de beatissima Virgine Maria secundum usum Curie Romane Ecclesie', Written in the first half of the 15th century perhaps in France
'...Hore de beatissima Virgine Maria secundum usum Curie Romane Ecclesie', preceded by:
- A Calendar (fol. 1)
- '...Missa beate Marie Virginis' (fol. 15)
- Capitula from the Gospels (fol. 20v), etc.
- The Penitential Psalms with Litany (fol. 98)
- The 'Vigilie Mortuorum' (fol. 116)
The Calendar is apparently French, but Stt. Cuthbert and Alphege occur. A leaf is wanting after fol. 74.
- Creation: Written in the first half of the 15th century perhaps in France
Language of Materials
MS. Canon. Liturg. 129
Other Finding Aids
Falconer Madan, et al., A summary catalogue of western manuscripts in the Bodleian Library at Oxford which have not hitherto been catalogued in the Quarto series (7 vols. in 8 [vol. II in 2 parts], Oxford, 1895-1953; reprinted, with corrections in vols. I and VII, Munich, 1980), vol. IV, no. 19269
On parchment, with miniatures, borders, etc.
4 5/8 × 3 3/8 in.