- CRD/D/1/6/3/1 - Correspondence mainly relating to appointment as Principal of Swinton, 1964, 1967;
- CRD/D/1/6/3/2 - Correspondence (including notes and papers on Conservative policy, Raymond St. Clair Gransden's CV), Sep 1971-Sep 1972;
- CRD/D/1/6/3/3 - Correspondence regarding Roger Hollis and accusations of Soviet espionage by Chapman Pincher, Mar 1972, Feb 1981-May 1982, Oct 1988;
- CRD/D/1/6/3/4 - Correspondence (includes correspondence and papers on Conservative policy on industry), Sep 1974;
- CRD/D/1/6/3/5 - Correspondence (includes biographies of Henry Brook and Reggie Maudling), Oct 1982-May 1985;
- CRD/D/1/6/3/6 - Correspondence regarding 1987 election, May 1987;
- CRD/D/1/6/3/7 - Correspondence and notes on local government reform and public services, 1991.
1 box (7 folders)