Papers and Correspondence: Group Meetings, Mar-Jul 1990
Comprises papers and correspondence of Harald Rømer relating to arrangements for Group Meetings held Mar-Jul 1990.
- Bruton, John, TD and Deputy Leader, Fine Gael;
- Elles, James, MEP for Oxford and Buckinghamshire;
- Peltomäki, Antti, Head of International Office, National Coalition Party of Finland;
- Prout, Christopher, MEP for Shropshire and Stafford and Chairman, European Democratic Group;
- Serota, Baroness (Beatrice Serota), Chairman of the House of Lords Select Committee on the European Communities;
- Stewart-Clark, Sir Jack, MEP for East Sussex;
- Turner, Amédée, MEP for Suffolk and Chief Whip, European Democratic Group;
- Velliste, Trivimi, President, Estonian Heritage Movement.
- Eastern Europe, support for centre-right and conservative parties;
- Economic and Monetary Union;
- European Community, expansion of;
- European Parliament, business at plenary sessions;
- Romania, political situation in;
- Visits to the European Parliament.
- European Democratic Group Institutional Policy Resolution, as adopted at the Group Meeting of 14 Dec 1989;
- Discussion paper by Edward McMillan-Scott, 'Greater Europe: 12 Plus 6 Plus 6', 25 Apr 1990;
- Paper by Ben Patterson, 'Interim Report of the EDG Working Party on Economic and Monetary Union', 3 Jul 1990.
- Mar-Jul 1990
1 box (2 folders)
Language of Materials
Includes papers in Danish and French.
Divided across two folders, and arranged in reverse chronological order.