Papers and Correspondence: Group Meetings, Sep-Dec 1989
Comprises papers and correspondence of Harald Rømer relating to arrangements for Group Meetings held Sep-Dec 1989.
- Beazley, Christopher, MEP for Cornwall and Plymouth;
- Cassidy, Bryan, MEP for Dorset East and Hampshire West;
- Catherwood, Sir Fred, MEP for Cambridge and North Bedfordshire;
- Prout, Christopher, MEP for Shropshire and Stafford, and Chairman, European Democratic Group;
- Santer, Jacques, Prime Minister of Luxembourg and President, European People's Party;
- Skelmersdale, 7th Baron (Roger Bootle-Wilbraham), Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for Social Security;
- Turner, Amédée, MEP for Suffolk.
- Economic and Monetary Union;
- European Parliament, business at plenary sessions.
- Paper by Derek Prag, 'An Institutional Policy for the EDG', n.d., multiple drafts;
- Text of speech by Enrique Baron Crespo, 27 Sep 1989;
- Text of article by Ben Patterson, written for inclusion in the Nov 1989 edition of Vacher's European Companion, n.d..
- Sep-Dec 1989
1 box (2 folders)
Language of Materials
Includes papers in French.
Divided across 2 folders. Arranged by meeting date in reverse chronological order.