Correspondence, May 1978-Mar 1981
Comprises correspondence of Peter Minoprio, as follows:
- CCO 508/15/17/1 - Correspondence with MEPs, Mar 1979-Aug 1980;
- CCO 508/15/17/2 - Correspondence with MEPs, Sep 1980-Feb 1981;
- CCO 508/15/17/3 - Correspondence with the Secretary-General of the European Parliament, Hans-Joachim Optiz, Jul 1979-Mar 1981;
- CCO 508/15/17/4 - Correspondence with Quaestors, May 1978-[Jan 1980];
- CCO 508/15/17/5 - Separated correspondence relating to staffing matters, Sep-Oct 1980.
- Bessborough, 10th Earl of (Frederick Ponsonby), Conservative Peer and former MEP;
- Bethell of Romford, 4th Baron (Nicholas Bethell), MEP for London North West and member of the House of Lords;
- de Courcy Ling, John, MEP for Midlands Central;
- de Ferranti, Basil, MEP for Hampshire West;
- Douro, Marquess of (Charles Wellesley, later 9th Duke of Wellington), MEP for Surrey;
- Elles, Baroness (Diana Elles), MEP for Thames Valley and member of the House of Lords (outgoing only);
- Forth, Eric, MEP for Birmingham North;
- Hopper, William, MEP for Greater Manchester West;
- Newton Dunn, William, MEP for Lincolnshire;
- Normanton, Tom, MP for Cheadle and MEP for Cheshire East;
- Optiz, Hans-Joachim, Secretary-General of the European Parliament;
- Pearce, Andrew, MEP for Cheshire West;
- Rhys Williams, Sir Brandon, MEP for London South East and MP for Kensington;
- Rippon, Geoffrey, Member of the European Parliament and Chairman, European Conservative Group;
- Roberts, Shelagh, MEP for London South West;
- Scott-Hopkins, James, MEP for Hereford and Worcester and Chairman, European Democratic Group;
- Seligman, Madron, MEP for West Sussex (outgoing only);
- Spicer, Jim, MP for Dorset West and MEP for Wessex;
- Stewart-Clark, Sir Jack, MEP for East Sussex;
- Taylor, John David, Ulster Unionist candidate at the 1979 European Elections, and subsequently MEP for Northern Ireland;
- European Parliament, committee appointments;
- European Parliament, procedures;
- Northern Ireland.
- Paper by Alasdair Hutton, 'Regional Policy: Some personal observations', 17 Jun 1980;
- Report by Ben Patterson, 'Luster Report: What Happened?', 1 Jun 1980.
- May 1978-Mar 1981
1 box (5 folders)
Language of Materials
Includes papers in French.
Conditions Governing Access
CCO 508/15/17/5 is Closed.
- CCO 508/15/17/1-2 - files arranged in chronological order;
- CCO 508/15/17/3-5 - files arranged in reverse chronological order.