Papers and Correspondence, May 1987-Mar 1988
Comprises John Biesman's 'master file' for the period May 1987-Mar 1988, including papers and correspondence relating to European Parliamentary business.
- Jackson, Caroline, MEP for Wiltshire;
- O'Hagan, 4th Baron (Charles Strachey), MEP for Devon (outgoing only);
- Jackson, Christopher, MEP for Kent East;
- Plumb, Baron (Henry Plumb), President of the European Parliament and former Chairman of the European Democratic Group (outgoing only);
- Sherlock, Alexander, MEP for South West Sussex.
- Production of European Conservative Brief pamphlets;
- Business of the Committee on the Environment, Public Health, and Consumer Protection.
- Speaking notes and articles for Christopher Prout and Alexander Sherlock;
- Typescript copies of European Conservative Brief pamphlets on 'Consumers and the European Community' and 'Europe and our Environment', May and Jul 1987.
- May 1987-Mar 1988
1 box (2 folders)
Language of Materials
Includes papers in Spanish.
Divided across 2 folders.