General Correspondence, Feb-Aug 1986
Comprises general correspondence of Sir Henry Plumb MEP, primarily dealing with constituency matters and enquiries from members of the public, arranged as follows:
- CCO 508/1/56/1 - General correspondence, Feb-May 1986;
- CCO 508/1/56/2 - General correspondence, Jun-Aug 1986;
- CCO 508/1/56/3 - General correspondence (incoming only), Feb-Aug 1986.
- Charles, Prince of Wales [CCO 508/1/56/2];
- Hill, John, Chairman, Warrington Wheel Co. Ltd. [CCO 508/1/56/1];
- Irene, Princess of Greece, World in Harmony foundation [CCO 508/1/56/2];
- Turner, David, Professor of Electron Spectroscopy, University of Oxford [CCO 508/1/56/1].
- Enquiries from members of the public;
- World in Harmony organisation.
- Amnesty International pamphlet, Does Britain Contribute to Torture and Murder?, 1986 [CCO 508/1/56/2];
- Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Fisheries press releases of 18 Mar and 4 Apr 1986 [CCO 508/1/56/2].
- Feb-Aug 1986
1 box (3 folders)
Conditions Governing Access