General Correspondence, Sep 1984-Dec 1985
Comprises general correspondence of Sir Henry Plumb MEP, primarily dealing with constituency matters and enquiries from members of the public, arranged as follows:
- CCO 508/1/55/1 - General correspondence, Nov 1984-Mar 1985;
- CCO 508/1/55/2 - General correspondence (incoming only), Sep 1984-Feb 1985;
- CCO 508/1/55/3 - General correspondence, Apr-Jul 1985;
- CCO 508/1/55/4 - General correspondence, Jul-Nov 1985;
- CCO 508/1/55/5 - General correspondence (incoming only), Apr-Dec 1985.
- Badinter, Robert, French Minister of Justice (outgoing only) [CCO 508/1/55/1];
- Bondi, Sir Hermann, Master of Churchill College, Cambridge [CCO 508/1/55/4];
- Byatt, Hugh, British Ambassador to Portugal [CCO 508/1/55/3];
- Provan, James, MEP for North East Scotland [CCO 508/1/55/4];
- Sells, Sir David, former Chairman, Conservative Central Council [CCO 508/1/55/1];
- Tebbit, Norman, Secretary of State for Trade and Industry (outgoing only) [CCO 508/1/55/3];
- Yates, G.W., Director, W. & G. Yates (Yieldfields) Ltd. [CCO 508/1/55/1].
- Animal welfare;
- Enquiries about employment or work experience with the Conservative Delegation;
- Enquiries from members of the public;
- Personal correspondence.
- EDG leaflet, 'Your Guide To Europe', , enclosed with correspondence with a member of the public [CCO 508/1/55/1];
- Wallace Day, memorandum on milk production distributed to senior politicians, 31 Oct 1984 [CCO 508/1/55/2];
- C.W. (Bill) Kay, paper with title 'Rural Prosperity in the United Kingdom: Some Suggestions for a Report for the European Parliament', Jul 1985 [CCO 508/1/55/4].
- Sep 1984-Dec 1985
1 box (5 folders)
Conditions Governing Access