EU Constitution/Lisbon Treaty, 2003-2009
- CCO 508/7/17/1 - Paper by Michael Ancram, 'Discussion Paper on Europe Strategy & Policy', May 2003;
- CCO 508/7/17/2 - Texts of two articles by Labour MP Denis Macshane on the rejection of the EU Constitution, 2005;
- CCO 508/7/17/3 - Text of document with title 'Putting the positive case for a Conservative Europe and for a reformed European Union', possibly an article by David Heathcoat-Amory, n.d. [c.2005];
- CCO 508/7/17/4 - Texts and presentation material for speeches by David Cameron and William Hague on the Lisbon Treaty, 2007;
- CCO 508/7/17/5 - Presentation slides, 'The renamed EU Constitution - Brown's weakening case', 16 Oct 2007;
- CCO 508/7/17/6 - Subject file on the Lisbon Treaty and the Conservative referendum pledge, 2007-2009.
1 box (6 folders)
Conditions Governing Access
CCO 508/7/17/1 and CCO 508/7/17/3-6 are Closed. CCO 508/7/17/2 is Open.