- Agricultural shows, sale of Conservative wares at, 1981;
- Dock Labour: WNAC letter-writing campaign, 1976;
- Federation of Conservative Students, publicity at NUS conference, 1981;
- Copy of the questionnaire sent by Honey Magazine to every MP prior to the 1983 general election to establish their views on a range of ‘women’s issues’, and correspondence between Baroness Young, Angela Hooper and Peter Cropper (Director of CRD), concerning how best to respond to this and similar questionnaires, 1983;
- Moonies (Unification Church of the United States), 1981;
- Rate Support Grant publicity, 1981;
- Redundancy, discrimination against non-trade union members, 1981;
- Rising prices, protest against, 1978;
- Shopping Basket campaign, 1979;
- Trade refuse in Colchester, charges for collection, 1981;
- Trade Union Immunities - South-West Hertfordshire WAC resolution on, 1981;
- CCO Women's Department canvassing sheet, n.d. [c. 1990].
1 box (12 folders)
CCO 170/5/2; CCO 170/5/11; CCO 170/5/22; CCO 170/5/29; CCO 170/5/41; CCO 170/5/52-55; CCO 170/5/66-67.