Skip to main content

Energy, 1974-1990

 Series

Dates

  • 1974-1990

Full range of shelfmarks:

CRD/B/10/1-12

Biographical / Historical

The Ministry of Fuel and Power (Ministry of Power after 1957) became part of the Ministry of Technology in 1969, and then the Department of Trade & Industry between 1970-1974. When that department was broken up in January 1974, responsibility for energy transferred to the new Department of Energy, which existed until it was re-merged back into the re-established Department of Trade and Industry in 1992.

Related Materials

See also:
  1. Briefs prepared for the Parliamentary Fuel & Power Committee, 1965-1975, see below, series CRD/B/15: Fuel & Power.

Repository Details

Part of the Bodleian Libraries Repository

Contact:
Weston Library
Broad Street
Oxford OX1 3BG United Kingdom