Papers of Giles Barber relating to Jean de la Fontaine, Fables Choisies, Mises en Vers (Paris, 1755), 1762-1998 and n.d. [mid-late 18th century and c.1950-1998]
- 'La Fontaine, loose older fleuron photocopies and lists of uncopied fleurons, frequency of use analysis', images of fleurons or printers' ornaments, n.d. [c.1950-1990]. Lists and analysis apparently not present.
- 'La Fontaine, Illustrative Xeroxes', photocopies of bindings, a bookbinder’s ticket, engravings by [Jean-Baptiste] Oudry, pages from works by him, and of fleurons or printers’ ornaments, with annotations, n.d. [c.1990]
- 'La Fontaine, Transparencies', illustrations of bindings, fleurons and engravings by Jean-Baptiste Oudry, and pages from La Fontaine's Fables Choisies, n.d. [c.1990]
- notes on and illustrations of printers' ornaments used in La Fontaine's Fables Choisies, some noted as 'Papillon' [from engravings by Jean Michel Papillon (1698-1776), printmaker and engraver], 1997 and n.d. [c.1997-1998]
- 'La Fontaine 1755, Papillon etc.', samples of contemporary 18th century printers' ornaments, 1762-1783 and n.d. [mid-late 18th century]
- 'Papillon La Fontaine blocks at Lyon', photocopies of impressions of printers' ornaments from blocks at Musée de l'Imprimerie et de la Banque, Lyon, 
- photocopies of extracts showing engravings from 2.me Suitte de Culs de Lampes et Fleurons Inventés et Dessinés par M[onsieu]r Bachelier P[ein]tre du Roy, Tirée de la grande Édition in-f[oli]o des Fables de la Fontaine et Gravés par P[ierre-]P[hilippe] Choffard (Paris, ), n.d. [c.1990]
- 'La Fontaine, Current, General', notes, extracts from sale catalogues relating to copies of La Fontaine's Fables Choisies, and images of bindings, 1992-1998 and n.d. [c.1998]
- 'Oudry Lafontaine, Upper cover', sets of photocopies of bindings marked 'Vol. I', 'Vol. II', 'Vol. III' and 'Vol. IV', n.d. [c.1997]. The 'Vol. I' set is marked 'Waddesdon?'
- photographs of bindings showing a coat of arms with the motto 'Bellicae Virtutis Praemium' and of a bookbinder’s ticket of Louis Douceur, n.d. [c.1990]
- 1762-1998 and n.d. [mid-late 18th century and c.1950-1998]
1 box (10 folders)