Correspondence and papers of Giles Barber, 1969-2010 and n.d. [c.1980-2013]
- personal correspondence, mainly on bibliographical topics, and related papers, 1969-1993 and n.d. [c.1980]
- 'Memoirs of Giles Barber, written for his children', n.d. [c.2008]
- correspondence and papers of Giles and Dr. Lisa Barber relating to membership of Association pour la Sauvegarde du Patrimoine et les Initiatives Culturelles transfrontalières de la Vallée du Salat, including papers concerning the editing and translation into English [by Dr. Lisa Barber] of text panels by Geneviève Durand for an exhibition on the history of a church at Salau, 2003-2004
- 'Obituaries', obituaries, orders of service and related papers concerning Barber’s peer group and those whose interests he shared, 1983-2010 (= Closed).
- 'Ephemera', greetings cards, invitations, programmes, compliments slips and other items, 1992-2010 and n.d. [c.2000]
- 'Catalogue Eight, Books and papers from the working library of Giles Barber, Ian Marr Rare Books', n.d. [c.2013]
- 1969-2010 and n.d. [c.1980-2013]
1 box (6 folders)
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Some material is closed. One sentence on p.49 of 'Memoirs of Giles Barber, written for his children' has been redacted.