Other manuscript and printed material, 1890-2014
- Will of the Reverend George Butterworth of Dearhurst, father of Alexander Kaye, Thomas Henry, George Montagu, Mary Eliza, Susan Justine and Clara Frances Butterworth, dated 20 Jan 1886, with first codicil dated 1 May 1888 and second codicil dated 9 Jun 1890
- Notes in typescript of address given by Hugh Butterworth on the occasion of the annual memorial gathering in Pozières, France (where George Butterworth died on 5 Aug 1916), 
- Newspaper cutting announcing the names of ‘the candidates who were … elected to supply the vacancies in the Foundation at Eton College: … G.S.K. Butterworth’, 
- 'The songs of George Butterworth’ by A.N. Scott, read on 25 Mar 1938 (Reprinted from the Transactions of the Rochdale Literary and Scientific Society, vol. 20, 1938-1940
- 'Alexander Kaye Butterworth 1854-1946: a memoir by his niece May H. Butterworth’, 
- 'A tribute in words and music to George Butterworth 1885-1916 at Christ Church, Hampstead Square on Sunday 9th November  at 6pm'
- Photocopy of a memorial plague to George Butterworth at Pozières, France, n.d.
1 box (2 folders)