Letters and telegrams, 5 Jan-29 Feb 1968
Arranged chronologically. Several addressed to Jill.
- 5-7 Jan 1968 - including: Charles Harman; Dr Levi Fox; Raymond Brett; Constantine Athanasius Trypanis; Shirley Paget, Marchioness of Anglesey; E. Brodie Carpenter; Dr David I. Williams; and Leslie Poles Hartley.
- 8-12 Jan 1968 - including: Noel Annan; Stephen and Natasha Spender; John Alexander Sinclair; Antony Brett-James; Cameron Cobbold, Baron Cobbold (Lord Chamberlain); George Rylands; Betty Swanwick; and John Wilmerding.
- 13-25 Jan 1968 - including: George Day-Lewis; Christopher Fry; Maurice Lessof; Peter Guy; Kenneth Green; and Stephen Lushington.
- 1-29 Feb 1968 - including: Maurice Bowra [regarding Honorary Fellowship of Wadham College]; Sir Michael Balcon; I.A. Richards; Patrick Anderson; R.A. 'Rab' Butler; Dame Hilda Smith; and Hope Muntz. [= closed]
- n.d. - including: Iris Murdoch; Cecil Beaton; Alec Wallace; and Lillian Gertrude Browse. [= closed]
- 5 Jan-29 Feb 1968
1 box (5 folders)
Conditions Governing Access
Some folders are closed.