Correspondence files (post 1972), 1976-2004
- Folder: 'C.D.L. Posthumous Poems Whittington Press' containing correspondence, draft and proofs of Jill Balcon's introduction and two galley proofs with amendments, 1977-1979.
- Folder: 'Correspondence etc. with John Whitehead & ADP's [A.D. Peters & Co Ltd] about a possible Collected C.D.L.' (including reprints of John Whitehead, 'C. Day Lewis: The Road from Musbury', in Essays in Criticism, Apr 1981, No.2 [one copy only retained], 1984-1985.
- List of books compiled by John Byrne for Jill Balcon [post 2004].
- Folder of correspondence regarding the Young Writers of the '30s exhibition at the National Portrait Gallery, including correspondence, 'Photostat copies of letters loaned...' [originals to be found in MS. 6681/1-3 with the exception of the letter from C. Day-Lewis to Stephen Spender, n.d. and two letters from W.H. Auden], information sheet, list of [potential] items to exhibit, 1976.
- Photographs by Eileen Tweedy of an early draft of Wilfred Owen's Strange Meeting, with copy cover letter, 1977.
- Correspondence and other papers regarding The Collected Poems of C. Day-Lewis edited by A. Gelpi, c.1989, with two transcript copies of a prose piece 'The Room' by C. Day-Lewis, n.d. [ The Room was published 1965].
1 box (6 folders)