Other papers, 1912-13
MS. Marconi 259
- Punch cartoon of Marconi.
- Cartoon of Marconi published in the U.S.
- Correspondence about a Titanic benefit performance at the Hippodrome.
- Booklet about an Engine Room Heroes' Memorial at Liverpool.
- Draft letter from Marconi to William Harrison, proposing an article on the Titanic. disaster and wireless telegraphy.
- Review of Reviews: WT Stead Memorial Number [Stead perished on the Titanic.
- List of wireless stations giving their range in miles.
- Company circular reminding operators of the necessity of using the correct forms for all communications.
- Letter to the editor of the Globe about a leading article on the Lord Mersey's report, which the company considered to be unfair with regard to the manner of use of Marconi apparatus on board ships.
- Note of the times of Jun sailings of the Amerika, President Lincoln and Prinz Friedrich Wilhelm [probably in connection with obtaining copies of their procès-verbaux]
- Photograph of Sydney Buxton and Llewellyn Smith attending the International Conference on the Safety of Life at Sea, 1913
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
This is a select item. To ensure its availability to future readers, access to this item is restricted, and readers are asked to work from reproductions and published descriptions as far as possible. To apply to see the original, please send a message to email@example.com, outlining the subject of your research, the importance of this item to that research, and the resources you have already consulted.
MS. Marconi 259